Thursday, August 19, 2010

Skinit Review

By far the best skins for iPhone and any other device I have found yet! I have bought several and not one has yet started to peel. You order right off "www.skinit.com" and you can even pay with PayPal, so you don't even need a credit card.


My first iPhone skin from SkinIt was a Toronto Maple Leafs skin.
It protected my phone and was very easy to apply. Not one bubble or wrinkle.
- Only $14.99
You can also remove these skins without leaving any residue behind, they are great.









I also purchase one for my Dell Studio 1555 and it has saved my laptop from many large scratches, but once again easy to apply, cheap, and protects your device incredibly.


I would recommend SkinIt to anyone looking for a skin. Not just for iPhone but anything.

-Great Price
-Great Product
 Check it out at SkinIt.com











Check out my other iPhone and iPod Touch articles.....


No comments:

Post a Comment