Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Best iPhone Screen Protetor

There is only one, the invisible SHIELD. Well there are others like it but I don't think they would be cheaper quality. Now the best part of the invisible SHIELD is that it protects your devices on the front, back, and sides.


I once bought just the normal $2 screen protector that protects the front. Bad choice, this was before my iPhone and it basically destroyed my iPod Touch 2G. The front screen was fine, other than the dust that got in during the install; but the back got scratched like I've never seen before. It was in a case so don't think that will help you. I guess some small particles entered the case and for a couple months sanded away at the beautiful shiny finish on the back of the iPod. Next time I took the case off I was speechless, I had
no idea that can happen while your device is wearing a case.

Since then I use the invisible SHIELD, and no more problems. Except for the fact that I was short $25. Other than that if you an afford it, it will preserve your re-selling price by at least that amount. So I recommend if you don't already have it buy it! But just cause your protected from scratches doesn't mean that your protected from a shattered screen so make sure to wear a decent case...

Here are some of the features and accomplishments: (Note: I don't take credit for the following content)


  • Military grade patented material engineered for your specific device
  • Unique properties provide self-healing qualities
  • Lifetime replacement warranty for the life of your device
  • Trusted worldwide with over 7 million invisibleSHIELDs sold
  • 45 day money back guarantee

Price:

  • Full Body Coverage for $24.99
  • Back Coverage for $18.99
  • Front Coverage for $14.99




Check out my other iPhone and iPod Touch articles.....


No comments:

Post a Comment